Assessor, Brad Brennan
The Town of Salina Assessment Department consists of one experienced Assessor and experienced staff to assist residents with questions or concerns regarding their property assessment.
- Placement of an equitable value on each parcel
- Review of Senior Citizens, Veterans, Business and all other exemption applications
- Note: All exemption applications and renewal forms must be received by the Assessment Department on or before March 1, each year.
- Establishment of Town, Highway, and Special District Tax Rates
- Preparation of Fee in Lieu of Tax Bills
- Maintenance of accurate property inventories
- Coordination of Grievance Day, which is the fourth Tuesday in May
- Note: Applications for Assessment Grievance may be obtained at the Assessor's Office, or at the following NY state website: http://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/property/default.htm
- 2013 Assessment Fact Sheet
For assistance or further information, please contact JoAnn Stack.
Contact the Assessor
Phone: (315) 451-3231
JoAnn Stack, Joanne McCabe